Sunday 17 November 2013

A Well-Hooked Experience on the Sea with your Beloved

My friends advised me to must have experience of the Dhow Cruise Dubai Creek so I decided to reserve one evening on the Dubai Creek. I booked for the Cruise Dinner for a boot that is made of wood. I do it on quick basis because through internet I completed the whole process and learn more about the boat. Before I do not have recognition about the boat but with this research, I find the truth of the wooden boat so this whole scenario supported me and bloated my thrills. From this time my dream for the trip started and I planned to must take my camera with me so I can capture the moments also the true Arabian style. At last the night came when we got the chance to see Emirate in an ancient style, on arrival we are served with drinks and nuts and my friends appreciated the outfits that women wear on serving us. The whole ambiance was really admiring.

Dhow Cruise Dinner Dubai
















On the Cruise Dinner Dubai we feel relax with the detachable stairway and the design of the boat is simple but elegant with pretty impression. This has hallmark of different shaded miles and gives a wonderful experience from the distance. By casting a glance outside the sea from the deck there are innumerable dhows of other companies that floats with you on the sea and meanwhile you have a look upon the sky that is illuminated with floating stars. Desk were put on the both sides of the deck so all people can avail an amazing perspective of a round. The good thing of Dhow Cruise is that this place is for all people because here is you have an international cuisine with veg and non-veg dishes. 

Dhow Cruise Dinner Marina



















The ferry was on constant sail in the sea and very near to the Dubai high structures, inspiring illuminated and well soothing. Gliding alongside the attractive Dubai ocean looking the attractive lights on the conventional Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina gives you an experience of the authentic Arabian night and delicious food too. On this Dubai creek you will be bound to say awesome evening.

1 comment: